Cindy Stabile DBA ZENPRO MEDIA
37 Talmuth Ave
Haverhill, MA 01830
REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE AGREEMENT
By ordering services from ZenPro Media you agree to the following Service Agreement for Digital Imagery. We Hope these policies are helpful and instructional as we work together to create beautiful photographs for your marketing.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. The fee charged is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release.
Images delivered are licensed to the “licensee” for:
-The purpose of listing a property only.
-Term of the listing, not to exceed 1 year.
-Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
-Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees.
- For image integrity, and quality control we ask that Images not be altered once delivered.
Image editing will be done by ZenPro Media.
- Please contact us for an additional release for any/all printed publications. Fees may apply.
- Photo credit must be given to ZenPro Media when used on any and all social media sites.
- Images may not be transferred to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and may result in legal action.
- Virtual tours will remain active as long as you require. Not to exceed 1 year, terms of which will be the same as above.
- The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder and owner of the image.
ZenPro Media retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken by any photographer employed or contracted by ZenPro Media.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
- The Agent may share the images with the home seller for sentimental purposes only.
- The homeowner may not use the photos to list the property at anytime.
To ensure the best results of the photo shoot please be sure the home is ready prior to the scheduled shoot time. We work on a set time schedule for every shoot. Time is a precious commodity, both yours and ours.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the photography at the arranged time.
- For liability purposes, ZenPro Media does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of heavy furniture.
- The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
- The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not a pet wrangler. Please contain all pets in a room not being photographed or remove them from the property prior to the shoot.
- Generally we will be photographing through the entire home. We do not usually include utility rooms or closets, but if you would like those included please let us know prior to the shoot.
- Amenities/Community shots are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
ZenPro Media understands that homes may not be ready for shooting as expected.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to inform us as soon as possible for rescheduling.
- A photo session that is rescheduled or canceled after 8pm the day before may be charged a $50.00 rescheduling fee.
- Once a photographer has arrived at a property, the order may be canceled, however there will be no refund.
- Reschedules will be subject to the photographer’s availability.
- There will be times that services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent and photographer collectively. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
- No reschedule fee will be charged in the event of bad weather and the photographer and agent are in agreement to reschedule the shoot.
- Reschedules will be subject to availability.
- Payments will be received upon delivery of images. Cash and Check is accepted on day of the shoot.
- Credit card payments can be processed prior to or after the session.
- Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement. You will be asked to remove the image(s)s from any electronic or printed form of advertisement including MLS. Failure to stop using them will result in legal action.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and agreement.
If questions arise feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com