Sell Your Home Faster And For More Money
Staging Services For Occupied & Vacant Homes
We specialize in helping you, the homeowner, transform your home using what you have, into a stylized home, buyers can’t resist. Just the thought of moving can be stressful, regardless of the circumstances. We want to take the overwhelm out of the selling process by walking you through every step of preparing your home to sell faster, and for more money. If you are the DIY type, you’ll love our personalized recommendations to get your home ready for photos and open houses. If you’re not into DIY, no problem, we’ll come in and do it with you (or for you). We got you covered!
We offer professional home staging services in the Haverhill, Andover, North Andover, Methuen, Lawrence, Boxford and other towns within Essex County & Middlesex County in Massachusetts. In New Hampshire, we cover Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Salem and surrounding areas. Call us before your Realtor® and we’ll have your house ready to sell before they walk in the door.
Mini Staging Prior to Professional Photography
This is a one hour hands on prep and staging for photography and/or open house. I will arrive armed with staging accessories, plants and the expertise to transform the home into exactly what buyers are looking for.
- The home should be cleaned and free of pets and children
- Each room will be tweaked with the main rooms (kitchen, living/family room, dining room, master and entry way) being the focus
- The homeowners do not have to be there nor help if they so choose
- Huge return on investment!
- $150.00 if ZenPro is also doing your photography
- $200.00 if another photographer has been hired or if it’s for an open house
Occupied Staging Services
Occupied Staging Services
"Prepare To Sell Consultation"
and Detailed Staging Report
In this intensive and fun up to two-hour consultation, we will be using a detailed Staging Report/Checklist to write down everything that needs to be done to get the home the best price possible!
- We start with a phone interview, so I can research your buyer demographic and prepare for our Consultation time
- Using a detailed staging checklist we walk through the home and discuss optimal, BIG return-on-investment, staging strategies that are designed to have big, emotional impact on your buyers
- The detailed report also includes my essential “Open House Checklist” and “Closet Organization Checklist”
- Perfect for motivated homeowners ready to roll up their sleeves
- Consultation with full report $200.00
Occupied Power Staging (1/2 or full day)
This staging service is all about rolling up our sleeves and physically staging the main areas of the home based upon the Staging Report recommendations. We do the work for you!
- We will make HUGE transformations using what you have to make the most of each space!
- I will bring in gorgeous staging accessories and live plants in order to give you a visual shopping list and get higher impact photos
- I will work for up to 4 hours in the home for 1/2 day, which is great for homes up to 2500 SF. Full day (8 hrs) is recommended for larger homes.
- This service is perfect for those ordering our photos at the same time, as the home will be photo ready
Prices vary depending on size of home.
Vacant Home Staging
Home’s that are empty are in special need of staging and here is where we shine! We provide options that other staging companies do not…
- Starting with a home assessment, we deliver a proposal that provides a Good, Better, Best option to fit every budget
- We use top quality furnishings in order to achieve that model home look that guarantees a buyer will “fall in love”
- We offer a free mini consultation to help us prepare your proposal
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving.
Call Cindy for more information 978-914-5341
Three Phases to Home Staging
Maximizing What You Have, so That it Appeals to Buyers
You will be amazed at the dramatic transformations I will be able to guide you through or accomplish in a “Power Staging” day using what you already have! Successful home staging must make financial sense and I am experienced and trained in making the most of your current belongings in order to turn buyer traffic into offers. Moving furniture to provide a welcoming flow, adding stylish pillows, plants and accessories will create a home that buyers will fall in love with. We will start with a Consultation in order to assess your space.
Recommended Purchases or Rentals as “Investments” in Selling Your Home
Working within your budget, I will only recommend purchases that will MORE than pay for themselves in the speed and dollar amount of the home sale. If you opt for the “Power Staging”, I will bring in accessories in order to get fantastic photos for your Realtor’s marketing efforts and to attract Internet traffic. Over 95% of home buyers are online searching for homes BEFORE they visit a home, so we want to make an excellent first impression and compel them to come to your home. We will start with a Consultation in order to assess your space.
Simple Yet Dramatic Cosmetic Updates and Changes for ROI
Depending on your budget and timing, we may suggest paint, lighting and other cosmetic improvements that will result in a high return on investment. I will tell you which rooms and improvements are “worth it” and where to put your money for the best ROI. You’re in the driver’s seat and will make the decisions on what you are willing to do. We share your goal in selling your home faster and for more money. We will only suggest improvements that we know will make a significant difference. We can’t wait to meet with you and get started!
Sign up to keep in touch
and get instant access to your “Free 30 Day Seller’s Guide”
Although professional staging is a relatively new industry, people have been “fixing up” their homes to sell for decades. These days due to HGTV, home buyers have an “expectation” and are willing to pay quite a bit more for a home that is “model home” looking.
If you could get 10% more on the sale of your home, how much would that be?
Home Staging is the preparation of a home to sell by a professional who specializes in this form of design and has been certified and trained on the art of home staging. Many definitions you have seen no doubt stop after the word “sell” and that is part of the big misconception and devaluation of home staging. A professional home stager has the resources and can objectively view the home as a product and highlight its assets while downplaying its flaws. The home seller cannot view their home objectively, while many successful Realtors do not have the time or trade resources to properly stage a home.
For as little as a few hundred dollars you can have a detailed list of what you can do to maximize the value of your home!
Home sellers are usually incapable of successfully staging their own home. Why? Because our homes are like our children, we don’t always see all of its flaws. We’ve gotten used to the way it looks and in fact it is difficult emotionally to change it. If you can’t view something objectively then you are unable to market and package it effectively. Not to mention most home sellers don't "stage" homes everyday for a living. That’s what HSR Certified professionals are for and that is where the greatest returns come in.